Chat With Your Friends on Computer Notepad Chat
This may sound unbelievable but truly, it is just the truth you are reading about, yeah it is true. Now you can chat with your friends and relatives while using your computer notepad to chat with anyone in the whole world without stress.
Before, to chat with your friends and loved ones, you will need to logon to any online chatting client like yahoo messenger, imo.im, Facebook chat and some other chatting platforms online, but now the story has changed, you can now chat with anybody while using your computer with Windows default notepad chat application.
How Can That Possible?
This is very possible since the technology is improving everyday and human beings too are no more seating and remaining on the same spot as they used to do before, everything is advancing and every day, new technology is being developed, so also is this trick.
In this easy to follow blog post, I will be showing you the simple tricks to use in order to get your notepad chatting account setup for you and start chatting immediately.
Get the requirements right…
Here are the lists of the requirements and the procedure you must follow in order to start this tutorial. You must know that you are chatting with your friends from another part of the world or the location where you are, so, it will be very well to send this post to the friend so that he can do likewise in order to be able to connect with you anywhere you are on the globe via Notepad chat room.
- Register and account at www.teamviewer.com or read how to get TechinLine remote access tool from their website here.
- Download the Team Viewer or Techinline software from the homepage of and of these sites.
- Install the downloaded files on your computer. Please note that the application is not from an untrusted source so don’t think that we’re sending you to download what is not good for your computer health but to keep your conscience okay, you can install good antivirus on your computer before you download the file. However, in my word, the file is safe to download and Google even trusts the site a lot.
- After the installation, open the application from the shortcut that is on your computer desktop screen and then wait for it to show you your login details as in the picture below:
- Tell your friend too to do as you have just did here, and then ask him for his login details like this code below in the picture or vice-versa (you can send your own login details to him so that he will be the one hosting you on the chat):
- Once you collect the login details of your friend, like his ID and if he likes, you can get the password as well and then that is the time for you to start chatting.
Please note that we only use Team Viewer for this practical example and you can as well download Techinline to do likewise but the one I used for this training was in the images. Thanks for understanding and if you have problems – please add your comment and we shall treat them one after the other.
©2015 TechAtLast Int'l Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.