As we all know, the internet is a free world for everyone to live peacefully. No one has more power than his fellows ever since the internet was first created, until now that government and some organizations have stepped into the industry – thereby controlling the whole system; how it run, how not to be run, when it should be used and when not to be in use etc.
It is really frustrating when you find it hard to believe the internet is no longer freely given as it was some years back. There’s no more freedom using the internet due to many dangers that are attached to it. One of the things a person will love most about life is the ability to do things at any time without hindrances.
I personally love using the internet because it enables me to do more things within a shortest possible time at any time I want, where I want, without any hindrances. I’ve been an internet user for over four years and during those years; I have had some bad experiences with using the World Wide Web; hacking, unfavourable government decree, identity theft and many more. These incidents have forced big institutions of the world to change their business terms to their own benefits or risk losing out on the best the industry has to offer – with the move, some countries in part of the world had been kicked out of the REAL internet world.
Nonetheless, these people have no other better option than bypassing the firewall so as to enjoy what they used to enjoy freely before the law or the government ruled to deny them of those benefits. So, that is why I brought a solution for you with IPVanish!
Click image to view in large screen
Why IPVanish? Brief information about the solution.
IPVanish is not new in the web restriction bypassing business but the name may sound unfamiliar to the TechAtLast community here and to someone that’s new to the industry. But I will try to explain a bit to make you understand what IPVANISH can do for you.
If you want to access a particular website on the internet with restriction to your IP or location, you need a VPN service to help you bypass the restriction. Like I explained in the post about IBVPN some months ago, VPN service works even beyond IP changer that many considered as the better option whenever they’re faced with online restrictions. For example, countries like Vietnam banned citizens from using social media websites like Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. And many citizens who are fond of socializing are already denied of this right. A way to get out of this kind of mess is by browsing anonymously through the backdoor of the internet.
So, Why Am I recommending this product? What is in it for you.
IPVanish got the 2012 Editors’ Choice Winner, that a great achievement in its line of business, also awarded with: Fastest VPN service for 2012. Apart from these, IPVanish has some advanced supports that is next to none for some of its competitors.
Few of these features are:
- IPVanish has support for OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP
- IPVanish also have support for up to 46 VPN servers in 16 countries of the world
- It supports Microsoft Windows, Mac OS/X, Linux
- IPVanish is proudly available on all phones including iPhones, iPads, Androids, Windows operating system etc.
- Not only that, iPVanish comes with unlimited VPN access for a mere $10/month (17% OFF)
Considering the fact that it offers the fastest VPN service, $10/month seems to be a giveaway compare to other VPN service providers. Also its network spans over 2,500 IP’s across 46 VPN servers in 16 different countries, and more locations are on plan. This means you can switch location and IP’s anytime you like without break in transmission of data.
This service also supports multiple VPN protocols including OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP. OpenVPN is more secure for connecting from Linux, Mac or PC. While PPTP and L2TP goes extra to mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android phones/tablets.
IPVanish team has just released v18.104.22.168 of the IPVanish Client for Windows and v1.3.6 of its IPVanish Client for MAC OS X. The new version contains the following changes:
- Option added to automatically reconnect to the VPN server if disconnected. There’s a delay of 10 seconds prior to any reconnection attempt.
- Reduction in CPU overhead and bandwidth consumption at startup by integrating flag assets into the new application.
- Fixes OpenVPN TAP 32 driver certificate expiration issue that is synonymous in Windows 8.1.
- Fixes infinite TAP 32 driver installs on Windows 8.1.
- Stability improvements for Windows 8.1.
- You can now specify the subject line for support tickets created from directly within the IPVanish client.
- Changed the .NET Framework prerequisite package in the bootstrapper to version 3.5 rather than the previously-targeted 4.0. The install is now much smaller.
- VPN drives integrated with the client so that, rather than relying on an installer to install the drivers, the client verifies that they’re up-to-date when it starts up.
- If the OpenVPN TAP drives can’t be installed for some reason, the client will notify you that there was a problem installing the drivers, then disable OpenVPN functionality. You will still be able to use L2TP and PPTP connectivity.
- Removed the OpenVPN TAP driver prerequisite installer from the bootstrapper package.
- And many more updates in coming weeks because the company is always on the lookout for new addition for customer satisfaction.
IPVanish has officially launched its latest VPN server in Los Angeles, California (3 Servers), Dublin, Ireland and New Delhi in India. These new servers are now available to all subscribers and brings the IPVanish VPN network to 100+ servers in more than 40 countries!
After launching the IPVanish client, you’ll see all these newly added servers listed, along with server name and server response time from your location. The newest Windows-based IPVanish client release (v22.214.171.124), launched on Tuesday, also introduces several user-customizable features including:
- Setting up the client to launch when Windows starts up
- Option to store login credentials for automatic connection
- Option to auto-connect to a specified server, fastest server, or closest server at startup
Those that already have the IPVanish software installed will be prompted to update to the latest version. New users can find the software at here
Operating System Compatibility
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or higher
- Older version of Windows software such as 95, 98, Millennium, NT, 2000 to the current version, Windows 7
- Apple Mac OS X 10.2 and later version
- Mobile OS such as Android, Windows Smartphones, Apple iPads, iPhones
- Linux Operating System
- Microsoft Xbox 360/PS3
- Any PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN compatible device and softwares
- VPN client available for PPTP
- DD-WRT supported routers and others.
You can download the software here (pick anyone that is compatible with your operating system).
IPVanish is the solution you need especially when you needed solution to your online limitations! Have you ever experienced limitations surfing? Please share your experiences below, I’d love to hear them and learn from them. But before then, please share, read and spread the good news about my article.
©2015 TechAtLast Int'l Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.