Published on January 16th, 2012 | by Olawale Daniel6
Lenovo S2 hands-on review and specs
Lenovo, this past week, has shown surprising amount of fabulous devices to its hordes of press who are looking to snap photos and take videos of the event -as the company ran Android for mobile phone and Windows for both of its mobile and laptop stations – this shows that Lenovo S2 represents the Android World because of this great features.
It comes with a unique UI like that one of the world’s first android running the Intel Medfield chip – the Racer-A, aka the K800. The Lenovo S2 represents a budgeted smart phone running the same android UI like that one.
This new gadget has another awesome name you can call it and it is, LePhone S2.
- Lenovo S2 has 3.8-inch display at WVGA resolution
- It runs the Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 8-megapixel camera on the back
- It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.5GHz MSM8255 processor – it possess one of the best single-core processors.
- Good memory space but they are going to be released in two different memory size; one will come with 512MB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage space. While the second one will be released with 1GHz RAM and a 16GB of internal storage space.
However, this gadget is only going to be released in China and no one knows when exactly, Lenovo will bring its awesome smart phones to the US.