Lenovo is a Chinese multi-national technology corporation that produces IT products like desktop and small notebook computers, etc and the company has come out with a new product in its ThinkPad series notebook called Lenovo Thinkpad T430u Ultrabook. This ThinkPad comes with some nice specifications such as a i5-3320M processor – which many believes is the next generation standard of Intel’s voltage processor for non-Ultrabook laptop computers.
The size of this device is 0.8-inch thin and the Lenovo ThinkPad T430u comes with a 13.3-inch display. This new Ultrabook is going to be revealed in the third-quarter of this year, 2012 and it is going to be available at around $849 each. Let’s see some of the specifications of this new gadget.
The new and yet to be released Lenovo ThinkPad T430u Ultrabook comes enabled with a 14-inch size HD LED Backlit Antiglare wide screen display which resembles a display resolution of about1366 x 768 pixels. The device comes enhanced with the latest Intel Centrino 2 along with vPro Technology and it is accorded with a switchable nVidia Optimus GPU solution (1GB dedicated and on-CPU integrated graphics).This new ultrabook comes with a special security functions such as a security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), Power-on password, Administrator password and a Hard drive password.
- 16GB of RAM and it is equipped with a 1TB hard disk drive
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Operating System
- Intel Core i5-3320M Ivy Bridge processor.
- 2.60GHz (3MB L3 cache, Max Turbo Frequency 3.3GHz)
- It has connectivity features such as a Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, LAN 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Gigabit LAN
- It comes with a next generation Mini Dock expansion and a slice battery through docking connector
- Ergonomic keyboard that gives you a comfortable use and also boosts minimized key spacing along with a larger Escape & Delete keys.
- Multitouch TouchPad that makes Zooming, scrolling and rotating without lifting your finger a simple thing
- Brings about the cutting edge technology
The device comes along with several interfaces such as Display/Video Output 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), Microphone Input Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm, Hi-Speed USB Phone line RJ-45, Network Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T 4 pin USB Type A, Modem VGA RJ-11, Docking/port replicator 4 pin FireWire, IEEE 1394 (FireWire) 240 pin docking and Mini-phone 3.5 mm Headphones. It also comes powered with 6 cell battery which will ensure you of a longer lasting backup. Measures 340 x235 x 19.8mm and it has a weight of about 1.8kg.
©2015 TechAtLast Int'l Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.