Come with us to Sheffield for the Executive Innovation and Leadership Bootcamp and Trade Delegation 2015
Our Focus: Innovation, Agro-Preneurship, Poverty Alleviation, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Strategic Management, Trade and Investment, Business Development, Corporate Governance, and Social Media.
Are you willing to step away from the status quo and try something different? Do you want to take control of your future?
This program is designed to build participants entrepreneurial and leadership muscle and will be led by leading faculty, practitioners, and policy makers from various fields. The Program is aimed at teaching you the fundamentals of the modern-day business world and global leadership and how to apply this in your home country over the course of a rigorous and challenging five days in the United Kingdom.
During the program, participants will engage with British leaders in the business, government, academic, nonprofit and cultural sectors while also gaining a greater understanding of multi-cultural Britain through the experiences of a diverse group of Africans in Diaspora they would also interact with.
Other Highlight of your trip includes
- Opportunity for a One-t0-One business meetings and discussion with potential UK partners and investors
- Study visits to organisations and UK Government agencies relevant to the focus of the trip
- Interaction with the Mayor of Sheffield
- Opportunity for media appearance
- Lots of fun
The Program includes training sessions, roundtable discussions, and conversations around Innovative Thinking for New Business Ideas and Fundraising for such ideas, and networking events. All participating entrepreneurs and business owners on the delegation would have the opportunity to be introduced to potential partners in Yorkshire and have pre-arranged business-to-business meetings tailored to their individual needs.
There’s something for everyone,
- whether you are interested in exploring and mastering the art and science of effective innovation management or
- you’ll like to learn how to engage in productive interpersonal exchanges and create influence over any audience; or
- you are new to leadership and need to dust off long-time skills or build new ones for promotional opportunities; or
- Ready to drive innovation at your organisation and want to discover unexpected opportunities in the marketplace and understand your customers at a deeper level!
This is the kind of innovation and leadership bootcamp for you! You will learn strategic frameworks based on cutting-edge research from renowned faculty.
Participants will be presented and awarded a certificate of participation and group photograph at the end of the program.
Participants would be responsible for paying the participation fee which covers their ground travel in the UK including Tuition, travel from London to Sheffield, Activities, Accommodations, Some Meals, Conference Materials, Certificate and the non-refundable admin charge. Please note this exclude flights from Lagos to London.
For more information and to register for the Executive Innovation and Leadership Bootcamp and Trade Delegation 2015, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call +447405139015.