Digg as we all know is a social bookmarking site for the masses to share what is currently happening around the world, it is also a site for people to get what’s happening around them with its title listing feature. Today, I tried visiting Digg but was unable to get access to the site to share the five posts that I publish on this technology news blog today due to their website maintenance (posts I wanted to share today are as follows; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
The has announced that there official design is coming this week, the site has been shut down for users since last night according to a reliable post I read recently and now, the engineers at Digg were working earnestly to make sure that the new Digg design is up and running fast. So, we have here a note published on Tumblr by Digg media about the new Digg design and concepts.
Here’s the notable features in the new Digg design.
- Easy ability to read, share and find most interesting and talked about stories around the world on the internet, the feature that StumbleUpon tried to implement into its new design which later failed and we hoped Digg will learn from SU’s mistake in respect to that.
- Returning reader’s feature that let users go and come back to your site to read more without loosing your site page.
- Platform based feature for mobile, Webpage and inbox stories. This feature lets news read you anywhere you are.
- Ability for users to share what they read, like and share with their friends on all social media sites they belong to; Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Design that entertains all type of users
- Digg score that makes it easier for people to score your post and updates for more engagement. The new digg score will help your post to go viral because it looks more attractive for people to click on.
- Great team of Moderators to moderate the good from the bad for your better experience.
Kindly check here to preview the new Digg.
Preview the mock-ups below:
What do you think about these mock ups? Please share your comments below..
©2015 TechAtLast Int'l Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.