Samsung officially revealed its Galaxy S Advance GT-i9070 Smartphone
Just a day when the Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 smartphone detail was seen public, the phone has got official at last. It is known from a press release that this gadget seems to be an upgraded version of the popular Galaxy S smartphone. Apart from that assumption, this new handset is pre-loaded with lots of compelling configurations such as the Samsung ChatOn, Samsung Hub, Kies Air, and many more. Among those amazing features that this device is packed with is the Find my Mobile – an option that is helpful for lost-phone management and tracking system. And this feature comes with an advanced and secure phone data encryption if in case it happened that you lost your phone. The users of this device are also provided with the facility to help them trace their lost phone straight from the internet or and they can also remotely delete all the data of the device without hassle.
samsung galaxy s advance
The new Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 Smartphone is enabled and enhanced with many features such as a 4.0 inches (~233 ppi pixel density) Multi-touch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen display with 16M colours and it resembles a display resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
The device is also endowed with the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass that ensures a scratch-free surface. Galaxy S Advance spotted with a TouchWiz 4.0 User Interface and it runs on Android v2.3 Operating System (Gingerbread). When it comes to processor, it is proudly enhanced with a Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9. It also comes enhanced with sensors such as Proximity sensor, an Accelerometer Sensor, and compass.
This Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 Smartphone which has been publicize to be the advanced version of the Galaxy S is enhanced with memory capacity in ranges such as 8 GB or 16GB storage capacity, with 768 MB RAM, and a 2GB ROM. It supports microSD card of up to 32GB of storage space.
Other features of Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 Smartphone:
- 5 MP primary camera that resembles 2592 x 1944 pixels of camera resolution with an autofocus and LED flash option
- It comes with some other camera features such as touch focus, Geo-tagging, face and smile detection.
- This phone can record videos at 720p@30fps
- 1.3 MP secondary camera for video conferencing
- Connectivity features such as GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps speed, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP and a USB v2.0 microUSB.
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- RSS Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Adobe Flash
- Radio FM radio with RDS
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Java via Java MIDP emulator
- Social networking integration facilities
- It supports MP4/DivX/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Image/video editor
- Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Google products integration such as Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Calendar, YouTube, Google Talk, and Picasa
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input (Swype)
- Standard Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery that ensures a longer lasting battery backup
Samsung on its side has not yet announced the status of the price for the Galaxy S Advance but the device will be available in Russia anytime in this month of February. And some other part of the world such as CIS, Africa, Europe, Middle East, Latin America Southeast and Southwest Asia, and China. It measures with a dimension of 123.2 x 63 x 9.7 mm and it weighs around 120 g.
©2015 TechAtLast Int'l Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.