We all know the importance of web traffic, and without it, no significant success would be made.
This blog post is coming to you as a support, if you’re looking for more targeted traffic from Google. Due to popular demand, my friend Olawale (CEO techatlast.com), asked me to update my previous post on this subject matter.
So, I’m taking it up from there. Yes, you can get a free $50 – $100 worth of Adwords coupon code for targeted advertising. I started using Yolasite when it was still in its maiden age, bearing a different name entirely. It was known as “synthasite.com” in the past few years, but later, the management decided to change the domain name and redirected every visitor to this unique name.
The Steps Below Would Help You Secure Your Own AdWords Coupon. Bear in mind though, it’s not totally free. You’ve got to invest some money, but this investment could still be done elsewhere, where you neither get an advertising voucher or a reward for spending your money (your Yolasite AdWords Coupon code problem solved once you follow the steps mentioned below).
Instead of investing your hard earned money elsewhere, you can use it judiciously. I’m not in any way affiliated to Yolasite.com, you can see the direct linking to the homepage, not an affiliate hoplink.
Why Advertise On Google?
There are many benefits of advertising on Google, using their cute search engine placement. For those of use who don’t have the time and inclination to tweak, optimize, write quality articles, build relevant backlinks and all those stress, you can easily get 10,000 of targeted buyers to your website or blog by this time tomorrow. How?
By simply placing an ad on Google. It’s going to appear on the right side of Google search engine. This particular discount voucher, can also be used in distributing your ads across several high trafficked sites, causing an influx of targeted traffic, subscribers and desperate buyers.
Register With Yolasite.com
You need to register with Yolasite.com to qualify for their voucher. After registering, you should build free website with their website builder. It’s not going to cost you a dime to set up a sub-domain web page. Usually, you’ve the choice to select any template you want. And believe me, there are great templates on this website.
Just like every website builder portal, you either decide to stick with the free package or upgrade to the Premium.
Why Upgrade To Silver/Premium!
There are several benefits of upgrading to premium package. It’s also called the Silver Package.
1. You get a custom web address: (Instead of yoursite.yolasite.com, you get yoursite.com). Being creative is the key to a great domain name. Unlike other domain sites, you don’t get rewards when you get a domain name with them, you only get what you paid for. But for this unique site, you get a domain name by upgrading to their silver package, and get rewarded with $100 voucher to advertise.
2. Custom web address: Get a professional, memorable web address – $34.95 value
3. Unlimited Premium Styles: Make your site beautiful with over 100 professional design templates – $29.95 value
4. Premium quality hosting with 99.9% up time
5. Free advertisement: With Google and Facebook credits, start getting free traffic to your website – $100 value
6. Advanced statistics: Learn valuable information about your audience and site traffic
7. Premium support: Contact our priority phone and email support if you need help
8. Footer removal and no Yola branding on your website
9. Additional storage: Get 5GB of storage & upload files up to 100MB in size
10. Brand identity: Create your own unique logo with Logoworks – $49 value
And all these can be gotten with a meager $99.9/year.
So get started with Yolasite.com today, register for free, upgrade to Silver and enjoy amazing benefits that other sites can’t give.
This is a guest post written by my friend Michael Chibuzor who in reply to my email wrote this to make people understand better about my previous post on this topic, “How To Get Free $150 AdWords Coupon To Advertise On Google”.
©2015 TechAtLast Int'l Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.