Technorati is known as one of the best and most reliable site to submit your website to when it comes to having authority over the internet with your blog. On daily basis, if your website is listed on technorati, you will begin to receive continuous traffic to your website from the site and search engine. Then how can you get your website featured on technorati? That question is what I have just answered below in this short post.
How to Add My Blog to Technorati?
- Firstly, you need to become a member on Technorati before you can get the privilege to add your site to their directory. Follow the link above to register but if you have an account with them before, then go to the next step below.
- Login to your technorati account from the homepage.
- Once you’re logged into your account, the next thing to do is to click your account user ID (e.g. mine is coolcash4live) right beside the sign-out button on the page.
- Then when the page finish loading, then click on the option at the bottom of the page that says Claimed Blogs.
- Choose the option Claim a new blog and go to the next page.
- Insert all your website details, including the web URL and some other information like keywords and other and click Begin Claim immediately.
That’s not all, you will receive a message in your email that your claim is in progress and the will also send you a code that you will need to add to your blog RSS feed before they can approve your website. In this sense, just follow the steps I mentioned in one of the post on my blog about technorati here and you will be able to get your blog approve as fast as possible.