Apple’s second generation TV, known as Apple TV has get a new update for its OS named iOS 4.4.3 build 9A405l. This latest version of the software comes with some bug fixes, performance improvements and the support for Netflix users based in Mexico.
According to the support document from Apple, there are many changes that has taken place in the new version of the software and some of the changes includes:
- Added support for Netflix users and subscribers in Mexico.
- Addresses all the issues that is affecting the audio especially when it is connected through the optical port when the TV is turned off.
So, if you are interested in downloading the updates for your device so that you can enjoy some of the benefits of this software update. You can follow the steps below to do so. You can now install this new update on your ATV 2G
Use the step-by-step tips below:
- On your device, choose Settings and then navigate to the General tab using your Apple Remote.
- Click on ‘Update Software’. Immediately, the Apple TV will check if there is an update for the device and if there’s any, you should receive a message that update is available.
- After that update check is done, you can then click on ‘Download and Install’ to start your downloading process (note that if you’re using an Apple TV 1st generation, you will have to click on ‘Download Now’ in order to update the software).
Download the iOS 4.4.3 for Apple TV 2G but if you want to download the previous versions of Apple TV, you can do so by using the links below.
4.3.0 (Build 8F202): AppleTV2,1_4.3_8F202_Restore.ipsw
4.3.0 (Build 8F305): AppleTV2,1_4.3_8F305_Restore.ipsw
4.3.0 (Build 8F455): AppleTV2,1_4.3_8F455_Restore.ipsw
Kindly share this information with your friends if you find it very useful to you. Thanks