Having a well-developed commercial real estate marketing strategy can bring many benefits to your business. However, it can be quite overwhelming to do so, be it with a team or with limited resources, on your own.
An effective and good real estate marketing strategy can help you move further in your business and not fall behind the competition.
Here is our list of steps that you can take in order to have a successful real estate marketing strategy.
How to Create A Commercial Real Estate Marketing Strategy That Works
1. Launch a website
Having a good website matters more than you may think. It should create a good first impression and allow your clients to get to know you better. It can also be an amazing outlet for all of your news and promotions. This gives people a clear image of who you are and that you are legit.
Not having a website is a huge loss for every type of business in our modern world. According to statistics, 46% of businesses don’t have a website and the other 54% have already received all the benefits from it.
As statistic shows that there are more than 3.5 billions of searches occurring in Google each day, so having a business website is surely an advantage. A proper real estate marketing strategy with investment in website development and management surely going to yield massive returns on investment.
2. Target your email campaigns
A targeted email campaign is one of the best ways to gather and nurture a substantial following. It is still one of the untapped real estate marketing strategies out there. You can use these emails to inform your clients, send them updates, share interesting posts, and essentially, increase both awareness of your company and your sales.
3. Create useful content
As an expert in your niche, you have plenty of useful things to say. Use that to spread awareness of your business. The content you create can also be entertaining or piggybacking on a recent trend – use it. But don’t just be a part of the crowd, find a way to stand out and find your place in the online world. Quality of content will often do, but don’t forget to share it. To ensure originality, use plagiarism checkers like Copyscape.
Keep in mind that there are many mistakes that you can make in your content marketing strategy, one of them being having too many grammar and spelling mistakes. You can use tools like 1 Day 2 Write or Write My X to fix your piece and improve your results.
4. Be present on social media
Social media could be a great tool for your business promotion. According to research conducted by We Are Social, there are more than 3 billion social media users in 2018 and it is 42% of all global citizens. You could share your content, updates, information, etc. Use it to engage with your audience as well and provide quick customer support if they have any questions.
Infographics, for instance, work wonderfully on social media and around the Internet. Try to generate viral content specific for your real estate business niche and you’ll receive a huge spread of word.
5. SEO Optimize
As you know, SEO optimization is extremely important for your website’s ranking. Make sure that everything is in accordance with SEO – use relevant keywords, format properly, make sure your site is fast and that people find your website useful for their needs. Try to get backlinks and shares – work with influencers if you’d like. If you reach a high ranking on Google, you’ll have much better chances of being noticed in your niche.
6. Organize your time and set goals
You can’t start doing anything else before you develop a satisfying plan and to be determined with your goals. Without goals and organization, you won’t know where you are going and that’s not good for your final results. Make sure that you plan and strategize everything as regards setting up a commercial real estate marketing strategy that will work.
7. Measure your success
You can’t really know just how successful your real estate marketing strategy has been if you don’t set measuring tools. For instance, you could set monthly goals or use Google Analytics to see just how useful your plan has been.
Crafting a good strategy takes time, effort, and resources in some cases. Mostly, it can be overwhelming for a single person to achieve. But by following these steps and tips, you won’t miss a single chance to raise your business awareness and increase conversions.