Microsoft Excel is the most popular format people use for creating tables and statistics on their daily work. Sometimes there are too many worksheets and files need to organize and merge. Excel Merger is a handy Excel software utility that enables users to merge Excel XLS/XLSX and ODS/CSV/XML Files, Workbooks, and Spreadsheets to one single workbook file without MS Office or MS Excel.
Unlike other Excel merging applications only merging Excel files into one single file, this genuine tool could also combine all workbooks in a file to one worksheet, or merge all workbooks in multiple files into one workbook in one single file. This could be very useful when users need to merge all documents, files, worksheets, tables, and forms together. If users want to join some sheets in a file only, the sheets range option enables them to join only selected workbooks instead of the whole workbook document.
In addition to merging files and workbooks, Excel Merger also enables users to merge rows and columns in hundreds of Excel table files or worksheets in bulk.
Software Languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Greek, Polish, Italian.
Highlights of Excel Merger
– Merge Several Excel Files into One Single Excel File
– Combine Wordbooks & Spreadsheets into One Worksheet in bulk
– Merge Multiple Excel Files and Spreadsheets to One Spreadsheet in One Excel File
– Merge Parts of all Worksheets by setting a Range
– Combine Table Rows and Columns in Bulk Files
– Support Mixed Merging XLS, XLSX, ODS, CSV and XML Formats
– Export to XLS, XLSX, ODS, CSV and XML Formats
– Merge Files & Workbooks in Ultra-fast Mode
– Office or MS Excel is not required
– Tiny file size, only 3 MB
– Multi-language supported
We are going to a quick review of the device in our next article. Stay tuned.