Today, every second person in the world considers himself/herself to be a professional photographer. Is that really so? What about you? Are you a well educated picture taker?
Not sure, huh?
Well, let’s check that out and see if you’re really good at what you do with the help of this easy photography quiz.
Answer these photography related questions, score the highest number of correct answers and see your photography knowledge level improve:
Photography Quiz – Are You That Really Good In Knowing The History of Photography?
1. Who invented the first photo camera?
2. Who developed the first colored original digital camera prototype?
3. Whose picture is that?
4. Who made this picture?
5. Who invented an exclusive photo montage technology: a few different plans were recorded on a tape and then assembled into a single image by superimposing the two or more negatives?
6. What photography genre is that?
7. A technique of an art production, primarily used in the visual arts, where the artwork is made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole.
8. What’s editing photographic imagery?
9. What’s a lens accessory that allows the lens to be mounted to a tripod, sometimes also called a lens collar?
10. What’s International Award in Photography, awarded for the greatest achievements and contribution in sphere of photography?
You can look up for correct answers for the Photography Quiz and check if you’re a real photography practice and theory connoisseur from 1 to 10. Good luck!
If you get the answers correctly, you qualify for a special treatment from the TechAtLast International crew. Wait for the surprise.
Niépce Nicéphore Joseph 10. Sasson Steve 3. Newton Helmut 9. himself Dali Salvador 6. Robinson Peach Henry 7. photography Fashion 4. Collage 8. Retouching 5. Collar Tripod 2. Photography in Award Foundation International The Hasselblad 1.