If you mistakenly deleted some files from your computer maybe due to error or you lost it to virus attack on your computer. There is one software that can help you restore all those files back to your computer without stress.
Recuva is one of the best recovery tools for recovering of lost and deleted files from a computer. It is a product of Piriform, the company which develops CCleaner (a system registry utility software).
You can get Recuva either for free or paid, he free version are the earlier edition while the newly released version goes for about $24.
- Ability recover most of the files mistakenly deleted files from your computer hard drive.
- Restore files and folder from a damaged or crashed hard drive.
- Useful for email recovery. You can use it to recover all emails that you have mistakenly deleted in your mail account.
- USB Recovery: You can use it to recover files from an external hard drive like a flash disk and iPod and others.
- Data Processing Recovery: You can recover a file that you have not yet save on your computer MS word documents and others.
How It Works?
- Default Scanning : This option is only applicable to files that were recently deleted from your computer and the application will help you restore them easily.
- Deep Scanning Features: It helps you scan your computer inner folders and hidden places to fish out your data. This feature can be use to restore files that you have deleted for a very long time.
To download this application, go the direct download page here and get it.