The ability of a computer user to have easy access of your computer anywhere throughout the world is what adds more value to the computing world.
I was left dumbfounded some days ago when my computer is having a little kind of problem that is above my power and I just have to solve it and I went online searching for the problem, and fortunate for me, I came across a company that involves helping people solve their computer problems right on the internet without the need to come to your home address before resolving the problem.
You know what I do? I rushed to the offer and I don’t even know then that it is very possible for other people to have access to my computer right from their place through remote support software but I learn about new tricks that day and it works for me since then.
The trick I meant is that, I can have access to some of my friend’s computer and others once they give me access to do just that.
If your computer get faulty, instead of you going out to look for engineers and other to come and examine your computer’s health, you don’t have to do that anymore once you have a remote desktop application that can be used to help you diagnosed the problem. There are many online remote support software that you can use to do a task like this and some great example of them are TeamViewer, LogMeIn Rescue, GoToAssist and hosts of others.
You can have a remote access to your computer right from anywhere you are or your friend’s computer and even use it to send and receive data in a legal way.
Features and Benefits of Remote Desktop Software
Some major features and benefits of using the TechInLine.com service:
- Easy Access to Session Report: This service can store up all the details reports of your remoter sessions on its memory for later reference.
- Remote Exchange of Data: What is essence of having access to your computer system remotely when you can’t access some of the data on the computer from your place? I think that’s unwise but with the Techinline service, you can have access to all the files and data on your computer system remotely and even send them via email to other computer.
- Ability To Shutdown System and Restart it again: If you notice that someone is using your computer in wrong way from the other end (maybe you gave your friend access to your PC and he is now going to the area you don’t want him to check on your computer), you can shutdown the computer right from where you are without the need to ask him for permission.
- Any Application Chatting on the Go: One of the major thing I love from this service is the anywhere chatting feature. You can use computer’s default notepad to chat. However, you can also use any other computer application to chat once the person can see what you are typing into the box.
- Copy-Paste Option: Another benefit of using this service is the easy access to that you will get from it when it comes to transferring data from one place to another on your computer. For example, if your computer is virus infected and you need to format it, you know that you have to back up your computer and if there’s no extra external hard disk that you can use, this service will be of help because you can copy-paste the folders in the infected computer to the other one that you are using at the other end easily.
You can get more screen short of this service here. You can read more about Techinline Remote Desktop: http://www.techinline.com