Samsung has just released its latest smartphone called, Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. It is an interesting Android Gingerbread based phone with lots of cool features.
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is currently the cheapest Android phone made from Samsung recently. This latest and cheapest phone is mainly meant for youngsters and teenagers who really loves to have an experience of the social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
The Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 comes with cool features and one of them is the cool and sturdy design and the addition of the Android OS, Gingerbread. It comes with a powerful processor with features more than most high-end Nokia phones. Its current price tag is Rs 7210 ( $150 ). Let’s see some of its other features below:
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 : Physical Appearance
- Touch sensitive button and a physical menu button
- It has a 3” inch 240 * 320 pixels TFT capacitive display
- Metallic Grey color (black finish for the front panel and a grey roughened grey texture finish for the battery cover)
- Weights only 97.5g and it is only 11.5mm thick.
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 : Software and Hardware Specs
- Android OS v2.3.5 (Ginger Bread)
- 32MHz processor
- Li-Ion 1200mAh battery that offers nice talk time with awesome stand by time
- An autofocus camera with no flash support
- Secondary camera
- Bluetooth v3.0
- A-GPS with turn by turn voice navigation
- Video player ability of playing several extensions such as 3GP, MP4,HD and WMV video formats
- Access to download unlimited games and apps from the android market
- Quickoffice document viewer with editor
Hope you like this phone, kindly watch the video below for more information on this new gadget. Though it is still one of the 2011 versions of phones from Samsung but it worth writing about for our young readers.