Thanks a lot for coming on board to work for Techatlast International as a regular contributor to our network of websites.
You can write all the latest news, rumor and guides on the latest phones, gadgets, laptop, tablets, and smartphones as soon as the information reaches you anywhere you are.
To get newsworthy and latest contents to write about, kindly check this link for a guide on that.
- Each post should not be less than 700 words per post
- It must pass the Copyscape test – not plagiarised
- 100% unique content
- Well-formatted post – bulleting where necessary and use the H1, H2, H3 tag very well.
- Image SEO must be filled when inserting images – fill the name of the image and the alt text description.
- Interlink to at least 4-7 posts in the site that related to the article you are writing about
- When publishing, make sure that your content is highly optimized for search engines.
- You shouldn’t insert small images into your article – but use images like 800-600 or higher resolution size and make sure that it is placed inside the post at the center.
- If you’re writing a review – you must make sure that you write more words about each software and app you are talking about. For example, let’s say you’re writing about top five apps: you must explain each app with detailed description and has to be well formatted as well.
Posting Schedule: Your post shouldn’t pass a day. You must publish two articles at least every day and it must be earlier in the morning because that is the exact time people are awake from sleep to read your piece (that’s the case of a news article).
Publishing time daily: 7-10 am
Payment: Your payment will arrive at the end of every month via PayPal, AlertPay, Bitcoin or Direct Bank Transfer (this option can only work if we shall be paying you for three months payment at the same time because of bank charges from our side if you are outside Nigeria), Local Bank Payment (for Nigerian based writers).
If there are any other things I needed to let you know, you will be updated this note as time goes on, but it won’t be too hard on you.
Thanks for writing to make the world a better place.