Pioneer Computers Australia, a reputable company specialized in manufacturing of NoteBook computers and some others has started accepting pre-orders for their latest Notebook computer named as the DreamBook Power W17R. This newly manufactured laptop which is about to be shipped resembles the previous Pioneer Computers DreamBook Ultra Power W11 with its look and working configurations. It is a total substitution for the company desktop series which is based on Intel Ivy Bridge platform. It is built with a far better larger screen display with a resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD).
The new Pioneer Computers DreamBook is empowered with several enhanced configurations such as GeForce GTX 650M discrete graphics, DVD drive (optional Blu-ray), and lots more. And you can get some other details of this device below:
Pioneer Computers DreamBook Power W17R notebook laptopis proudly built with a 43.94cm, 17.3-inch FHD crystal-bright-screen that resembles a 1920 X 1080 pixels screen resolution with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
The computer is pre-configured with Windows 7 64-bit Operating System. When it comes to processor, the notebook is empowered with a quad-core 2.7GHz Core i7-3820QM (processor) that carries up to 3.7GHz in Turbo Boost. It comes with 3rd generation Intel HM77 Chipset along with Dual channel DDR3. It also has two 204pins SODIMM sockets and also DDRS 1333/1600MHz.
It has an expandable memory of up to 8GB which depends on 2GB/4GB SODIMM module.
Other awesome features of DreamBook Power W17R Notebook
However, there are more other useful features that comes embedded with this new laptop and few of them are:
- One Mini Card slot
- WLAN Combo Half size Mini Card reader with PCIe and USB interface
- 9-in-1 Push-Push Card reader that is compatible with MMC/RSMMC, SD/Mini-SD/SDHC/SDXC, MS/MS Pro/MS Duo
- High Definition Audio
- S/PDIF digital output
- Built in microphone
- Built in two speakers along with a THX TruStudio Pro
- Super Multi/Blu-ray Combo/Blu-ray Writer ODD
- SATA interface along with a two changeable 2.5” 9.5 mm (H) HDD
- SATA interface
- Built-in 10/100/1000Mb Base-TX Ethernet LAN
- Intel Centrino with a full size Mini Card module
- Comes with a 1.3M / 2.0M pixels video camera
- Several interfaces like: USB 2.0 port, one eSATA port (USB3.0 combo), three USB 3.0 ports, one HDMI 1.4a output port (with HDCP), one external VGA port, one Headphone jack, one S/PDIF output jack, one Microphone jack, one RJ-45 LAN port and one DC-in jack.
However, the notebook has a lot of security options to give you a great computer experience with the integration of Kensington Lock, Finger Print security along with Multi-language full sized isolated keyboard that has numeric pad, built-in touch pad with multiple gesture along with good scrolling function. This feature also comes with palm-proof integration with three quick buttons for WLAN on/off, CCD on/off, Mut and Independent GPU switch support UMA in Optimus mode.
It has good battery life with a 6-cells smart lithium-ion battery that can power it for about 220 minutes on battery (48.84WH).
It measures for a dimension of 413 (w) x 277.5(d) x 17.1 ~41.5 (H) mm (TCB) and it has a weight of 3.2kg which includes ODD and 4.8.84WH battery.