The level of technological development these days convinces us to use VPN services to preserve online anonymity and keep personal data in secret. These services are also protecting us against hackers’ attacks, sensible data leakage, and they enable us to safely use free Wi-Fi hotspots at coffee shops, hotels, airports, etc.
Your Internet freedom depends on your choice of VPN provider though. If you’re able to find a performing and excellent VPN provider to get on with, I bet you’d be on the safer side of the coin. And today, I’d be talking about some features to look out for while choosing a VPN service provider for your personal or business use.
Feature to look for while searching for VPN providers
We all want to receive the highest level of protection and save money at the same time. Apart from this, a VPN provider should have a certain list of features to suit our needs. The great options are offered by airvpn service, for example. Here are the top features that help us to make the right choice:
- Check where the company based and amount along with locations of servers;
- Logging policy. Keep in mind that provider has access to your data so it is crucial choosing a trustworthy company or the one that has no logs policy;
- What kind of security protocols does the company use? These protocols will create a secure connection and most common are SSL, OpenVPN, IPsec, etc.;
- Availability of protection against malware;
- Pricing policy, discounts;
- Mobile apps.
Following these simple recommendations, you will be able finding a reliable provider in no time. And here we will post a review of one of the most trustworthy provider – AirVPN.
AirVPN appealing features
AirVPN provider has numerous servers located in 16 countries and offers SSL protocol. This service is available across the world due to servers’ locations that user can choose from on the Internet. Here are the top features that make this provider one of the best one:
- Every user is able to get a new IP address so no one will identify you or hack into your private account or network.
- Users have a chance to enjoy complete security features even while using free public Wi-Fi spots.
- Online activity is completely safe as AirVPN provider has no logs policy.
- 4096bit encryption with AES-256-CBC data channels offering an option to make online information inaudible.
- Connection types used: SSH, SSL, and Tor.
- Every sixty minutes re-keying procedure is performed by means of Diffie-Hellman key exchange. This feature guarantees that users’ online activities are well-hidden.
- Using AirVPN services users can visit any blocked webpage avoiding online censorship often provided by governmental organizations, colleges and popular in some countries.
- Customer support service includes a FAQ section where all common questions are explained and answered. Also, it is possible contacting support agent by email.
All these mentioned features are making this service suitable for everyone as it allows safe Internet access from numerous devices: Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS, Tomato, Android, TOR, DD-WRT, AsusWRT, pfSense, SSL Tunnel, and SSH Tunnel.